Summer Box Office Hours:
Beginning Tuesday, May 30, 2017, the Box Office in the lobby is open Monday-Friday 1pm-5pm.
Beginning Thursday, June 22, 2017, the Box Office will be open 2 hours before every performance. However, the Box Office will be closed DURING the Friday 2pm matinee performances.
Email us: BoxOffice@OzarkActorsTheatre.org Call us: 573-364-9523 ext. 1
How to Purchase Tickets
Box Office in the theatre lobby is open two hours prior to each performance.
Order tickets online through our secure online system. Use the ONLINE BOX OFFICE button on any page. You can purchase up to 10 INDIVIDUAL tickets per performance, for as many performances as you like.
Order tickets over the phone by calling 573-364-9523 ext. 1 and leave a message with your specific ticket request. Your call will be returned within a couple of days.
E-mail us at BoxOffice@OzarkActorsTheatre.org
- Reserved tickets must be paid for no later than one hour before curtain or tickets will be released.
- Children three and older are required to have a ticket. Note: not all performances are appropriate for small children.
- Patrons with special needs, please contact the Box Office directly by email or phone so we can best accommodate your needs. The Cedar Street Playhouse is ADA compliant for audience members with a ramped entrance on the west side of the building, four seating areas in the theatre, and accessible public restrooms.
Summer 2017 Ticket Prices:
- Group Sales: $18 per person for groups with 15+ people
- $22 Individual Adult
- $18 for active military with ID (two tickets per ID)
- $14 for college students with ID (one ticket per ID)
- $14 for children ages 17 and under
- $50 Family 4Pack: 2 adult tickets, 2 student tickets for any Thursday 7:30pm or any 2pm matinee (Fridays and Sundays) performance. A savings of $22 or over 30%, that’s one adult price ticket for free!