How to Purchase Tickets
Box Office in the theatre lobby is open 90 minutes prior to each performance.
Order tickets online through our secure online system. Use the ONLINE BOX OFFICE button on any page. You can purchase up to 10 INDIVIDUAL tickets per performance, for as many performances as you like.
Order tickets over the phone by calling 573-364-9523 ext. 1 and leave a message with your specific ticket request. Your call will be returned promptly.
E-mail us at BoxOffice@OzarkActorsTheatre.org
- Reserved tickets must be paid for no later than one hour before curtain or tickets will be released.
- All patrons must have a ticket. Note: not all performances are appropriate for small children.
- Patrons with special needs, please contact the Box Office directly by email or phone so we can best accommodate your needs. The Cedar Street Playhouse is ADA compliant for audience members with a ramped entrance on the west side of the building, four seating areas in the theatre, and accessible public restrooms.
Summer 2018 single tickets are now on sale!
Summer 2018 / Season 31 shows:
- HELLO, DOLLY! June 21 – July 1, 2018
- VIOLET July 12 – July 22, 2018
- AS YOU LIKE IT August 2 – August 12, 2018
Summer single ticket prices:
- $22 Individual Adult
- $18 for active, reserve, and retiree military with ID (two tickets per ID)
- $16 for adults under 30
- $13 for children under 13
- $7 discount tickets (2 per card) available for individuals with a SNAP card! (Box Office only, not available online)
NOW: Save big on your summer of entertainment and get a season subscription!