MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS
SONGS BY HUGH MARTIN & RALPH BLANE
BOOK BY HUGH WHEELER
Based on "The Kensington Stories" by Sally Benson and the MGM motion picture "Meet Me In St. Louis”, Songs by Martin & Blane published by EMI Feist Catalogue, Inc., Produced for the Broadway stage by Brickhill-Burke Productions, Christopher Seabrooke and EPI Products.
The Golden Age musical based on the MGM film MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS is an all ages favorite! Join the Smith Family in the summer of 1903 and while the seasons pass, watch how their love and respect for each other is tempered with genuine humor. The heart-warming musical features seven of the best loved songs from the film in addition to ten other wonderful numbers. These memorable musical numbers will have you humming along as The Smiths anticipate the wonders of the 1904 World's Fair in St. Louis. (Rated G)
PERFORMANCES June 18 - June 28, 2015
All performances are presented at THE CEDAR STREET PLAYHOUSE, 701 North Cedar, Rolla MO, 65401.
Read the review in the Rolla Daily News, click here.
This production generously sponsored by Phelps County Bank.
- ALONSO SMITH: Kevin Edwards
- MRS. ANNA SMITH: Cindy Beger *
- LON SMITH: Benjamin Wegner
- ROSE SMITH: Kelly Pekar *
- ESTHER SMITH: Hannah Bagnall
- AGNES SMITH: Elizabeth Schnelle
- TOOTIE SMITH: Audrey Smith
- GRANDPA PROPHATER: Lanin Thomasma
- KATIE: Jennifer Quinn
- JOHN TRUITT: Michael Dewar
- WARREN SHEFFIELD: Chase Zimmerman
- LUCILLE BALLARD: Grace Taylor
- EVE: Katie Bowra
- POSTMAN: John Craig
- MOTORMAN: Nick Schaeffler
- PEEWEE DRUMMOND: Nick Schaeffler
- CLINTON BADGER: Kelly Brown
- ENSEMBLE: Lydia Bagnall, Eve Becker, Katie P. Bowra, Kelly Brown, Kody Brown, Katelyn Campbell, Mack Campbell, John Craig, Nicole Dawes, Margaret Hamacher, Susan Homes, Sage Melby, Nick Schaeffler, Chayne Standage, Kaylee Stanley, Grace Taylor, Caiti Townley, Gabi Townley, Josiah Townley, Mackenzie Townley, Lauren Werkmeister.
- DIRECTOR: Daniel Kelly
- CHOREOGRAPHER: Tracy McBride
- MUSIC DIRECTOR: Tristan Frampton
- LIGHTING DESIGNER: Kevin Shaw
- SCENIC DESIGNERS: Kevin Shaw and Emory Cook
- TECHNICAL DIRECTOR/MASTER CARPENTER: Emory Cook
- SOUND DESIGNER/ENGINEER: Blake Hardin
- COSTUME DESIGNER: Stephanie Jorandby
- PROPS MISTRESS: Laura Light
- STAGE MANAGER: Jim Welch *
- ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER: Ryan Jones *
- MASTER ELECTRICIAN: Cris Abbott
*denotes Member, Actors' Equity Association